Monday, January 9, 2012

Kinack - Ondas

The other day some /mu/tant started a bandcamp thread with his project linked in the original post. I usually don't browse these threads but I sure am I did this time. He described his music as "Trip-hop, Downtempo, and Chillout" These seem to fit quite well. The album is sort of this swirling ride that you can imagine playing in the background of a movie as they're traveling across a desert. I find myself forgetting that I'm listening to an entire album. It all sort of blends together into one spectacular song. Usually when I hear an album where all the songs sound alike I can get bored easily because of the repetition. With this album however I can get lost in the music and really appreciate it's beauty as a whole. All in all it's a spectacular album with great instrumentation and execution. The only thing I hate is that damn wallpaper, I mean it would be fine if it didn't have that awful filter. Seeing as that's my only real gripe I'd highly recommend this album to just about anyone.

I've uploaded it onto mediafire but if you enjoy this you should think about purchasing his work at http://kinack.bandcamp.com/album/ondas


No comments:

Post a Comment