Friday, January 13, 2012

Brandenburg - Part Two

If you've seen me in a sharethread or two you're bound to see me share quite a lot of Russian Post-Punk. I don't really have an explanation for that other than I've found tons of amazing modern Post-Punk coming out of Russia. I came upon Brandenburg a few months back and I downloaded all of their work. They've released a slew of EPs but no full album. That being said this is their latest EP. I sort of guessed they were done putting out new music so essentially this is why I'm sharing this ep. They show great promise and the fact that they're still recording new music is great news. They've probably edged out Motorama or Human Tetris as one of my favorite Post-Punk bands. To be honest I never got into classic Post-Punk so my idea of good Post-Punk may be different than yours.





I could only find a sample from an older EP.

No comments:

Post a Comment